Monday 5 October 2015

POEMS BY GAURI

MY DUEL SOUL

I had you with me 
When the world showed it's back
Some refused while others turned 
But you were the one who was firm.

Neverthless they called me insane 
Those mocking remarks used to give me pain 
But you were there 
Who did not mind if I had a loss or a gain.

People who were close became a part
Some were really close to my heart
But you were there 
Who became a reason of my new start.

There are many people in my life 
Who won't remain forever 
But you will be there mom 
My best friend forever.

Loosing you I can't imagine 
Being with you is a relief 
When I get afraid of darkness 
You are the one who enlighten me.

Love you from the depth of my heart
May our souls never ever apart
Without you my life would be 
Just like an artist without his art.


10 comments: